Sunday, December 6, 2009

‘Everyone is playing for money’

Evicted 'Bigg Boss' housemate Raju Srivastava would love to re-enter TV show

Comedian Raju Srivastava, the latest contestant to be evicted from reality TV show "Bigg Boss 3", says he would like Vindu Dara Singh to emerge the winner despite many controversies as he entertains the audience by providing action and drama.

"Vindu has been quite controversial and everyone says things about him but I don't know why I feel he is a good hearted person. This is one reason that I would like him to win this show," Raju told IANS over phone from Lonavala.

The 45-year-old also feels that Vindu, who is the son of veteran actor and wrestler Dara Singh, has good chances of winning the show since he does everything that people would like to see for entertainment.

"I think even public will want that Vindu is declared the winner since he is providing everything that the audience wants for entertainment - conflicts, drama, action," Raju said.

Raju, who has been a stand-up comedian and actor for 25 years, got his big break with comedy talent show "The Great Indian Laughter Challenge". He was evicted from the show on Friday (Dec 4). He was nominated along with Vindu and model Pravesh Rana.

Asked if he was prepared for the exit, Raju said: "I knew from inside that now it's my turn. I had prepared myself to go. I knew that people had had enough of comedy and non controversial behaviour. Now they want drama, fights...something that I was not providing, I think that's why I was shown the way out by the public."

"I'm out of the house after 63 days and it sure feels nice. I am happy and satisfied and have no complaints. I am quite comfortable now when I am out," he added.

However, if given a chance he would still like to step back inside the "Bigg Boss" house.

"I would love to go back, if offered. It's only if I don't have dates and I have committed my time to people that I won't go back into the house. Otherwise I'm more than game to re-enter," said the comedian, who is a great fan of "Bigg Boss" host and megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

Even though he has been voted out, Raju still doesn't want to take names of people who he thinks played dirty. "I would not like to take any one name and pinpoint a single person. Everyone is insecure inside because the situation is such," he said diplomatically.

"Everyone is playing for money and no one is god. All are making mistakes and all are doing something or the other that might not be right. So it's difficult to say who is that one person who is doing wrong things," he added.

Now that the actor-comedian is out, he wants to relax for a few days and spend quality time with his family.

"Bigg Boss" Season 3, which began Oct 4, airs on entertainment channel Colors and has various celebrities locked inside a house without any connection with the outside world.

post by masala.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment